About Whispering Pine Cabin
Sleeps 2 with 1 Queen Bed
Whispering Pine was built in, June 2010. It is a beautiful, private cabin, on a scenic dead-end road, 1½ miles from Old Man's Cave, in the Hocking Hills.
- This cabins sleep 2 with 1 bedroom. Perfect for couples.
- Located in the country but close to state parks and convenient shopping too.
- Kitchen is beautiful and fully equipped. Modern appliances, pots, pans, dishes, everything you need to prepare a favorite meal. Coffee maker, microwave too!
- Enjoy a beautiful view while relaxing in our Hot Tub
- Living Room is cozy and comfortable as seen here. The beautiful wood burning fireplace is sure to keep you warm.
- Sleeps 2
- 1 - Bedroom with queen size bed
- 1 - Full bath
- Hot Tub large enough for 2
- Pet-Friendly Cabin ($50 non-refundable Pet Fee per pet - limit 2 pets) Fee covers entire stay
- Fully equipped Kitchen, with stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans, utensils and more
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Air-conditioned and Heat
- Entertainment system with large TV connected to DVD (bring your own dvd's) for movies, (no TV reception) and CD Stereo
- Full Linens and Towels
- Fire Ring
- Charcoal Grill
- Recommend 4WD in Winter